thank you for not making swamp creature a set
you may not like it but this is what the ideal woman looks like
you may not like it but this is what the ideal woman looks like
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hahahaha
I've seen a couple of Swamp Creature Hag todays and my heart is filled with joy :D
Hag before and after opening the £50 Zoella Advent Calendar
My waifu is better than your waifu.
(But seriously, mixing up Hag cosmetics is always a riot.)
I’ve seen someone use the body of this outfit and the blue cabbage head to create Marge Simpson.
lmao, need to try it out
I've gotten back into playing Hag just because of this cosmetic and it being mixable just makes playing her better.