I'm excited about the new knight killer because...
...the first Scooby Doo monster was a knight, so a knight killer means we're one step closer to a Space Kook killer, and Scooby gang outfits for the original 4 survivors!
...the first Scooby Doo monster was a knight, so a knight killer means we're one step closer to a Space Kook killer, and Scooby gang outfits for the original 4 survivors!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Space Kook creeped me tf out when I was a little kid, almost as much as the Sesame Street aliens.
zoinks
Spooky Space Kook!
I love that laugh.
I love Scooby-Doo.
My niece is going to get a full Scooby-Doo education when she's old enough to understand it.
put this guy in
My guess is that the knight will actually be Shad from Shadiversity and he will project his love for medieval weaponry and channel his rage for machicolations into a deadly power.
Halfswording for the 4k
*oh my* :3