how do I check how many of the event cosmetics I've collected?
I think I have them all, but want to make sure, and also want to see them all together, because I wasn't really paying attention when I got them.
I think I have them all, but want to make sure, and also want to see them all together, because I wasn't really paying attention when I got them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't believe there's a way to check which cosmetics you've collected so far from the event. The best thing you can do is collect 30 void energy in a match and see if you get a pop up in the lobby saying you earned a new cosmetic. The pop up does tell you how many you collected though.
there were actually a couple times that I filled up void energy, but didn't get a notification, but definitely didn't have everything yet, but I don't know if that's because I didn't get anything or because the toast just didn't trigger due to a bug.
If you still doubt the notification not triggering and still lacking stuff you can always check manually altough is a bit of a pain in the back to do so, they should add a cosmetic counter in the event tome.
Small tip: if you don't have all the characters you unlocked the items for, you can check for them in their store catalogues by filtering in the already owned items.
There should be an event cosmetic checklist pinned here, if you own the characters you can check that.