The current state of the game, anyone know?

So I have been away for about 3 Months and thinking of coming back, but I keep hearing from streamer to streamer that the current state of the game heavily favours Killers more than Solo Survivors?

That Solo Survivors have been nerfed or Killers have been buffed?


Does anyone have any experience of the current state of Solo Survivor Ques?

Comments

  • if i had to summarize: you're almost guaranteed to lose against any decent killer, if just one teammate is a bad player.

  • @Eredestra said:

    So I have been away for about 3 Months and thinking of coming back, but I keep hearing from streamer to streamer that the current state of the game heavily favours Killers more than Solo Survivors?

    That Solo Survivors have been nerfed or Killers have been buffed?

    Does anyone have any experience of the current state of Solo Survivor Ques?

    It does not matter the game, if you cannot choose your teammates you will have an uphill battle, and that will remain true no matter how many QOL changes are given to soloQ.