Flashbang Bug
BHVR i know you have probably already got tons of requests on this....but will you please make the flashbang stack bug a thing for us!?!
BHVR i know you have probably already got tons of requests on this....but will you please make the flashbang stack bug a thing for us!?!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They just fixed it with the newest patch drop.
Except now, looking up doesn't stop the blind!
Is the audio fixed with it? Mine doesn't make the *kling* noise when you build it.
That was a thing? I had no idea.
I just knew there was a weird bug with the new flashlights where you could blind the killer by pointing it at his feet.
Does it always do this, or only when the killer is standing on the flashbang? I think looking up never worked if the killer was too close to the flashbang?
That might be it, but people are using it to 100% prevent hooks and it's annoying.
Yeah there's something very wrong with flashlights right now. I got blinded from a 180 degree angle on Sadako earlier.