The Blood Warden base game idea
One thing this game really needs is that the exits are closed with Entity spikes for ALL players when the killers stands in the area of an exit. That moment in nearly every game when the survivor stands in front of the exit saying "I won. You can't do anything to me." should not be something that happens in a horror game.
For the fans: I know that DBD is far away to be a horror game.
For the devs: Please rethink the atmosphere of some scenarios, if you want DBD to be a horror game.
Comments
What about those survivors who come running to an open gate when the killer is chasing them?
I feel like they should be given a few seconds to get out securely. And seconds equal to time being chased
i.e You get x seconds to leave while the killer is chasing you through x amount of seconds. If you stop to tea bag the killer for example, you risk losing the seconds.
Im sorry to say but that can lead to several bugs and is a terrible idea
With that thought in mind this would be bad. I'm trying to see this from a killer and survivor perspective, and I'd say as a survivor this could potentially be really fun. But then again yeah, the potential bugs that could occur would be... Horrible. I shudder at the thought.
Currently blood warden is bugged still, the perk getting buffed would be nice
A nice buff would be for there to be some kind of visual thing on the perk to show how much longer it is active. Like Make Your Choice now does.
what I would like to see is alot more seconds added so I would feel more like a map pressure perk,
for example: 60/120/180 seconds the exits are blocked to add more pressure
Oh jeez,
pair that with NoEd, and they are screwed.
yes but then survivors will actually be forced to escape while they still can or destroy every totem just in case somebody gets hooked before they make it to an exit, making a secondary objective that punishes those who dont preform it, 2 in 1
Which bugs do you mean?
if you are in the dying state or if your close enough to the exit when blood warden goes off, you will go flying into the air
Ah. Bugs can be fixed. Every killer power, every perk, every ... is creating new bugs. So bugs are not an argument.