Does anyone know what this means?
the pic - what does this mean? And in general these icons that show up, is there like a guide or something with their meanings?
the pic - what does this mean? And in general these icons that show up, is there like a guide or something with their meanings?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That means packet loss, and the bars mean ping. Yellow is moderate and red is severe.
Is it my packet loss or the killer's?
Yours, I think. If it were the killer's, you'd see the killer icon just left of it.
I will go cry now
Eh, I have excellent internet and I still have this from time to time. Is it consistent for you?
nah