Kobe from 1st Hook
Is this a bug? I escaped from Hook on my First Hook, but it gave me a 2nd Hook state when I got off.
Is this a bug? I escaped from Hook on my First Hook, but it gave me a 2nd Hook state when I got off.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
im a bit confused you 4% it and then got hooked again into second stage?
Yeah, I got hooked and managed to escape (4%) but when I came off the hook my icon showed I had been hooked twice. I got hooked again (2nd time) but died instantly.
Did you kobe when you were about to hit struggle?
Yeah, so is it a timing issue?
Probably. I think you might have hit struggle as you were trying to kobe and it let you finish the animation
Sounds like it to be honest. Annoying but not that common at least!
I've had something like that happen to me as well, my teammate saved me right as i hit second stage, but for some reason it didn't count me as second stage until i got hooked again, it was really weird and i haven't been able to replicate it since