Scratchmarks bugged?
Is it a bug or a feature?
The scratchmarks are now really hard to see. At least to me.
Anybody else that issue?
Looks like another issue with the new graphics.
Is it a bug or a feature?
The scratchmarks are now really hard to see. At least to me.
Anybody else that issue?
Looks like another issue with the new graphics.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not a killer related or map related issue. I switched the killer and played different maps now and every time the scratchmarks are fewer than usual, less bright and sometimes even missleading.
looks the same to me
Does anyone remember the last engine update?

The audios got so terrible that you basically needed to run Stridor to actually hear the survivors.
Now all get forced to pick Predator or completely ignore scratchmarks.
I mean, aren't them always bugged?
Not that I noticed anything before.
It is only that bad right after this new chapter.
I think it is a bug, the new patch came with a lot of 'em
It's still crap to release such buggy patches.
It's not like this isn't something new.
It's Dead By Daylight, when it doesn't have bugs? Even more when new patches are released.
Same. I'm noticing scratch marks while in a direct line-of-sight chase, survivor in constant running, where patches of scratch marks just don't appear and sometimes head off to the side. It's definitely a thing.
And the audio? Oh, man.
It is harder to see rn yes. It's taken a big hit on my Nurse gameplay since I can't track as well as before.
A survivor ran in front of me and I could not see his scratchmarks at all.