I'm sorry
I don't know if the group I was just in sees this but if you do I'm sorry I was AFK. My controller died and was looking for the cord when I was in the middle of the match. Looks like I have to buy a new charger since mines not working 🥺
I don't know if the group I was just in sees this but if you do I'm sorry I was AFK. My controller died and was looking for the cord when I was in the middle of the match. Looks like I have to buy a new charger since mines not working 🥺
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hate when that happens.
I know right. It angered me because it made it seem like I was purposely losing when I wasn't. I let my team down. Makes no damn sense. It's a Sony licensed charger port for 2 controllers and yet 1/2 the time it seems like it doesn't want to work.
I hate this. I use batteries because I know I have back ups ready to go for these times, but it usually gets me hooked
My controller don't take batteries or I would lol it's strictly chargeable.
If I'm gaming my devices are wired. no exceptions.
My system is 10 feet away from me do they even make a cord long enough for that?
usb extensions are wonderful