What is your opinion on Demogorgon mains?
I know this is an odd question but, as a demo main I wonder what the rest of the community thinks of me. Also what do you think of demo in general?
I know this is an odd question but, as a demo main I wonder what the rest of the community thinks of me. Also what do you think of demo in general?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A lot of them are like Billy mains, just really chill people.
That they're less extinct than the rare and endangered Jonathan mains.
No particular opinion on Demo mains but I think Demo is a decent killer. 🙂
I wanna pet em. My own demopuppy got his level reset, a sad time.
Demogogons have a special place in my heart
As a killer player, I respect you.
As a survivor player, "Demo is fun to face and extremely balanced yet very strong".
Um.... Just kidding.
I wish I could see demo more often tbh. I've hardly had any experience vs demo, and I feel I get stomped every time I find one. The people themselves are always wholesome though, very respectable, always say gg.
they’re cool. it’s always refreshing to see one but my issue is that they’re so rare for me i can never learn how to properly counter them and they annihilate me. lol
Demo players are usually cracked as hell, but also super fun to face.
They're like Hilbilly mains, you'll see them once per year, but they're so precious <3