Patch 2.4.0 with raised system requirements?

Hey guys, i used to play DBD on low settings with 45ish fps, since they changed the graphics a bit im only hitting about 25-33 as a killer and 30ish as a survivor. Is anyone else experiencing this?
cpu: i7 3770
gpu: Radeon hd 6950 (upgraded i a few days to gtx 1060)
ram: 8gb (in a few days 16gb)
this is what i am still running and what used to score me 45 fps. Would love to know, if there are new system requirements

Comments

  • I didn't played too many killer games since the patch came out, but I'm pretty sure the lag is MUCH more intense than before. I hope there is a way to fix it because I was just starting to get confortable as a main killer.

  • I have a low specs computer that used to run DbD until before the patch. Now it's unplayable.
    I'll stick to PS4.

  • Gorgonia said:

    I have a low specs computer that used to run DbD until before the patch. Now it's unplayable.
    I'll stick to PS4.

    Oooh what's your psn name I'm on ps4 as well and trying to get adept trophys so could use the help
  • Anybody know error 8014 i can't play this game before 4 days 

    2.4.0 ######### this game