One problem with Wesker

I don't know if this is a glitch but I run STBFL on Wesker since I find it's good since he doesn't use his knife to attack when using his ability thing is I can dashed and grabbed my obsession. But when i did it they just went right into a wall now I know it should be a hit and infect simple enough then it happened I only infected her she was tossed didn't hit anything either so it makes no sense is this some collision glitch of it is then it needs to be fixed.

Comments

  • @jamally093 said:

    I don't know if this is a glitch but I run STBFL on him since I find it's good since he doesn't use his knife to attack when using his ability thing is I dashed and grabbed my obsession and went right into a wall now I know it should be a hit and infect simple enough then it happened I only infected her she was tossed didn't hit anything either so it makes no sense is this some collision glitch of it is then it needs to be fixed.

    Bruh I didn't understood anything u said

  • I believe they said something akin to "We threw a survivor into a wall and didnt injure them"