Collect 6 void energy by stunning the killer

Is anyone else having issues with this challenge? I've been stunning killers over the course of a couple of matches whilst making sure that my void energy bar is not full, and I'm not getting any points.

At this point, I'm probably at the bottom of the MMR trying get points for this challenge, chasing the killer around, so they start chasing me, I can't do gens and I get no points, regardless. What gives?

Comments

  • I finally got this stupid task done. Only took 6 hours.

  • I haven't been paying much attention to the Halloween tome, but what I'm gathering about this challenge is that:

    The survivor shouldn't do the objective to avoid filling up on void essence

    They also need to wait for them to hook someone or kick a pumpkin

    They then need to put themselves at risk by stunning the killer and HOPE that they didn't deposit the void essence beforehand

    Is... Is this right? Because if so, what an absolutely horrid challenge. What is actually wrong with BHVR?

  • @GiveMeTheBox said:

    I haven't been paying much attention to the Halloween tome, but what I'm gathering about this challenge is that:

    The survivor shouldn't do the objective to avoid filling up on void essence

    They also need to wait for them to hook someone or kick a pumpkin

    They then need to put themselves at risk by stunning the killer and HOPE that they didn't deposit the void essence beforehand

    Is... Is this right? Because if so, what an absolutely horrid challenge. What is actually wrong with BHVR?

    You forgot another part - if you bring DS as a stun option, you need to get yourself tunneled on purpose and all that for 3 rift points

  • @foodie said:

    Is anyone else having issues with this challenge? I've been stunning killers over the course of a couple of matches whilst making sure that my void energy bar is not full, and I'm not getting any points.

    At this point, I'm probably at the bottom of the MMR trying get points for this challenge, chasing the killer around, so they start chasing me, I can't do gens and I get no points, regardless. What gives?

    You basically need to stun killer after a survivor is hooked.I use head on a blast mine

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3237367#Comment_3237367

    I went through a game where I was capped, stun the killer twice and got rewarded with more void energy, gave 0 credit.

    This happened to me tonight. I probably stole 15 void energies among different games, and it was a pain to get those. I had the animation, the increase in amount, and everything. I got credit for zero. I submitted a ticket to them, including a game where I got 6 from the killer, but I am sure they won’t do anything about it. This challenge needs to be modified, and fixed.

  • i usually just equip objectives and play. you have to stun the killer, and i believe that they need to have void energy when you do so. the best way to accomplish this imo is just to play aggressive games (without throwing the match ofc), and don’t worry about your personal escape if you want to get the tome challenge done quickly.

  • @joschmoblo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3237372#Comment_3237372

    This happened to me tonight. I probably stole 15 void energies among different games, and it was a pain to get those. I had the animation, the increase in amount, and everything. I got credit for zero. I submitted a ticket to them, including a game where I got 6 from the killer, but I am sure they won’t do anything about it. This challenge needs to be modified, and fixed.

    i think that you need to “transfer” 6 energy that you stole. if the killer hooks you, you lose half of the objective if you stunned them with two pallets.

1 2 ›