I hope we can get Yun-Jin's winter cosmetic from Set B around Christmas time
Yun-Jin Lee deserves more love and attention
Yun-Jin Lee deserves more love and attention
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is very cute :)
We need that. PLZ BHVR
Yes please. I'm so sick of neon wigs. 😭
Maybe but Feng will also get it as a "cosplay"
I hope so too! This cosmetic is very cute! I also loved the Hillbilly christmas cosmetic, it was adorable <3
I am honestly hoping they release all of the cosmetics from both set A and set B. I guess we'll see.
Im hoping that, the vote was more like. "pick What comes first" instead of "Pick one to come to the game"
because a few in Side B were fantastic but A just had better ones overall