Evil Incarnate trophy bugged

Evil Incarnate trophy on PS5 is bugged. I killed all 4 survivors with the tier 3 evil within Myers and I got the normal trophy for killing all 4 survivors, but not the actual trophy for doing it with Myers. Here is how you can try reproducing the bug:

Step 1: Start a game as The Shape

Step 2: Equip Fragrant Tuft of Hair & Judith's Tombstone add-ons

Step 3: Level up to Evil Within Tier 3 and kill all 4 survivors with it

Perks: Bamboozle, Superior Anatomy, Play With Your Food, Brutal Strength

Map: Midwich Elementary School

Add-Ons: Fragrant Tuft of Hair, Judith's Tombstone

https://youtu.be/lJ54owx2IWs
Tagged: ModPending

Comments

  • It is also bugged in PC, It's so frustrating considering that is one of the hardest achievements to unlock

  • Happened to me on PC as well. Hard-fought game for no achievement.

  • Happened to me as well. I’m on PS5. I’ve done it twice and the trophy just won’t proc. Have two videos for proof

    https://youtu.be/UgJU2d6HaUA

    https://youtu.be/fct0ASm1JwI

  • Heard from someone that the bug happens if any of the survivors are injured when you Mori them. I’ve tried to verify this, but I keep accidentally hitting some. Or they just kick my ass and escape before I can kill all four

  • Step 1 : Boot the game


    Step 2 : Play as Myers


    Step 3 : In-game, insta-kill all 4 survivors using Judith's Tombstone + Fragrant Tuft of Hair


    Step 4 : No "Evil Incarnate" achievement unlocked


    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION


    Character played : Myers


    Perks played: Scourge Hook Pain Resonance/ Remember Me/ No Way Out/ Merciless Storm


    Map: Dead dog Saloon


    Frequency of the issue: Once

    DOCUMENTS TO ADD

    20221024_183604.jpg

    I took a different approach to getting the 4k (perks specifically) but same ended up happening to me. Didn't get the achievement.

  • Did this the other day on PC and it didnt pop. All 4 surviours were uninjured and moried. Its as if the game isn't tracking His tier levels. I wonder if this is linked to the Daily challenge where you have to level up his tier levels. Quite annoyed byt this as this is a tricky achievement to get. Have added my log also

    DeadByDaylight-backup-2022.10.19-01.22.02.log


  • @kensaimage said:

    Heard from someone that the bug happens if any of the survivors are injured when you Mori them. I’ve tried to verify this, but I keep accidentally hitting some. Or they just kick my ass and escape before I can kill all four

    i did it without any of the survivors injured and it didnt worked, here my bug report: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/352380/pc-evil-incarnate-achievement-not-received-after-doing-4-kills-with-evil-iii/p1?new=1

  • Same thing happened to me today on pc. One survivor had been injured but healed before I killed them.

  • now that the Halloween event ended, i tried again and it still doesnt work :((

  • It is one of my last achivements on PC. I tried it literally over 30 times and someone always denied me the mori by jumping into a locker. So when I finally got it, I was so happy that I was shaking. Unfortunately, the achivement is bugged as I can see in this post. Can you please fix it and reward me with the achivement because I really don't want to do that anymore. It's not fun and just really really hard.

    PC - Evil incarnate achivement on Steam not working.

    I play Michael Myers (The Shade)

    I used the perks Deadlock, Corrupt intervention, Play with your food, Insidious

    We were playing on Raccoon City Police Department.

    I just accured today. As the achivement was always denied to me.


    grafik.png

    The log is here:

    DeadByDaylight.log

    It is really appreciated if it is possible to reward me the achivement afterwards because it is realy hard and I don't want to do it anymore. Thank you in advance.

  • @EvilParagon said:

    Evil Incarnate trophy on PS5 is bugged. I killed all 4 survivors with the tier 3 evil within Myers and I got the normal trophy for killing all 4 survivors, but not the actual trophy for doing it with Myers. Here is how you can try reproducing the bug:

    Step 1: Start a game as The Shape

    Step 2: Equip Fragrant Tuft of Hair & Judith's Tombstone add-ons

    Step 3: Level up to Evil Within Tier 3 and kill all 4 survivors with it

    Perks: Bamboozle, Superior Anatomy, Play With Your Food, Brutal Strength

    Map: Midwich Elementary School

    Add-Ons: Fragrant Tuft of Hair, Judith's Tombstone

    https://youtu.be/lJ54owx2IWs

    Devout emblem is still bugged as well

  • Let's keep the report clean, thank you.

  • Step 1 : Boot the game


    Step 2 : Play as Myers


    Step 3 : In-game, insta-kill all 4 survivors using Judith's Tombstone + Fragrant Tuft of Hair


    Step 4 : No "Evil Incarnate" achievement unlocked

    Perks played:

    image.png


  • Same thing happened to me, twice before I looked up if it was a known issue. Wouldn't be mad, but every player who realizes you're going for a 4k they insta try to ruin your day