What did the orange glyph do?
I've just done the challenge.
I felt something may have been off : sound? perception?
But I'm not really sure.
What did it do?
I've just done the challenge.
I felt something may have been off : sound? perception?
But I'm not really sure.
What did it do?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm pretty sure it made your pallet stuns, kicking, and attack recovery take longer. It's why I used Artist to do it.
Oh, I thought that part was some kind of lag. xD
Billy, Demo, and Bubba also do really well the challenge based on my experience.
Oh gosh, I could not imagine having slowdown like that in this game.
I was leaning more towards : just another bug.
It used to mess with sound and vision, BHVR changed it after people mentioned it made them sick.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-wWLo18MFQThat would have been brutal lag, lol.
It's not so bad, though. I think the requirement was to get 6 hooks after interacting with the glyph, which isn't a terrible tall order. I've never seen it from the survivor perspective, though; have to imagine it's kinda funny.
I missed that one, I was actually curious to see how bad it was, since I'm fortunate enough to be pretty immune to motion sickness.