You know what this game needs?
A toggle option to say I prefer to be conected to the serber with best conection.
Its stupid to be on a server with 400 ping no one will get fun
A toggle option to say I prefer to be conected to the serber with best conection.
Its stupid to be on a server with 400 ping no one will get fun
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We also need a toggle option to make the "fast queue vs actually matching mmr" your choice.
I don't mind waiting a minute more if it gets me a match that's actually balanced rather than giving me 10h survivors to stomp or making me go against an insanely good Blight.
Dbd needs some love