@Peanits said:
It would be a little silly to release a winter event in fall, though. Winter doesn't start until the 21st. There's still plenty of time.
This most probably means that there is not gonna be a winter event tomorrow or before 21st.
I remember when you said that the rumor that the spirit will be released Tuesday 1 week before her actual release was pure speculation.
I would love to say definitely but I will go with most probably, further evidence and observation required.
@Peanits said:
It would be a little silly to release a winter event in fall, though. Winter doesn't start until the 21st. There's still plenty of time.
what? My life is a lie! I alwas thought winter begins in November/December.. rip
well.. I still hope we get the christmas sweater around christmas, I don't care if we can buy them or get them through an event as long as I can get my hands on at least 3 of them
@Peanits said:
It would be a little silly to release a winter event in fall, though. Winter doesn't start until the 21st. There's still plenty of time.
This most probably means that there is not gonna be a winter event tomorrow or before 21st.
I remember when you said that the rumor that the spirit will be released Tuesday 1 week before her actual release was pure speculation.
I would love to say definitely but I will go with most probably, further evidence and observation required.
I just shoot down all rumours regardless of if they're true or not, because that way people don't get their hopes up for something that might not happen.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
calm down brothah, the event will come out around Christmas most likely due to it being an event
You can buy it from the store.
Last winter event was in January, wasn't it? And aren't they about to go on vacation till the new year?
I hope not, I don't wanna wear christmas sweaters in Janurary..
This most probably means that there is not gonna be a winter event tomorrow or before 21st.
I remember when you said that the rumor that the spirit will be released Tuesday 1 week before her actual release was pure speculation.
I would love to say definitely but I will go with most probably, further evidence and observation required.
what? My life is a lie! I alwas thought winter begins in November/December.. rip
well.. I still hope we get the christmas sweater around christmas, I don't care if we can buy them or get them through an event as long as I can get my hands on at least 3 of them