Devout emblem bug since patch 6.3.1

• Platform PC-steam

Since patch 6.3.1, Devout Emblem SURVIVOR SACRIFICES only count for 3 survivors. I have hung survivors on hooks more than 9 times each time in 4 matches and killed them all. However, Devout Emblem never became Iridescent, and only 3 survivor kills counted for 60%.

https://youtu.be/YPuIlYJNhBY DeadByDaylight-backup-2022.10.18-19.06.11.log


Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    I've heard of this bug and its apparentlly related to the 4 mori Myers achievement also being impossible right now?

    But what is also confusing to me is I have gotten Merciless like 4 different times on 3ks. I thought you needed a 4k to get a Merciless?

    The glitch specifically doesn’t count the 4th kill/hook. A kill or hook only counts if another survivor is still alive (for some unfathomable reason). This means you never get credit for the final hook or kill. This also makes Grand Sacrifice (sacrifice all 4 survivors in the same trial) impossible. Though the Myers achievement being busted is so much worse as it’s considerably harder to do. Lucky those of us that picked this bugged time to make the attempt. This glitch was introduced in the Oct 15th patch. It’s been busted ever since

  • It's also an issue with the Mori rituals, the mori doesn't count if the moried survivor is the last one left.

  • Sure hope this is fixed in tomorrow’s title update

  • Well the patch notes are out, and this isnt mentioned from what ive seen, sad....

  • Everyone should be relieved. I have checked and this bug seems to have been fixed.

    image.png


  • @wimpy said:

    Everyone should be relieved. I have checked and this bug seems to have been fixed.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/JM5YJXSN1Q9K/image.png

    I was just about to comment this. I saw the same thing.

1 2 3 ›