My bad, that came out more confrontational than I meant it to.
I have mistaken blight outfits for legacy before, though. Think I accidentally reported a 60 hour Nea for hacking in legacy before I knew the difference. ๐
My bad, that came out more confrontational than I meant it to.
I have mistaken blight outfits for legacy before, though. Think I accidentally reported a 60 hour Nea for hacking in legacy before I knew the difference. ๐
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
rift item, not legacy
Those are his blight pants from the newest rift.
He seems happy about them
Look, an Adam main getting a new outfit that isn't a recolor? That's a national holiday. Let the man have his :)
Oh absolutely ! I'm not disagreeing haha
My bad, that came out more confrontational than I meant it to.
I have mistaken blight outfits for legacy before, though. Think I accidentally reported a 60 hour Nea for hacking in legacy before I knew the difference. ๐
Oh no ! That poor Nea hahaha
Oh I am so excited to unlock these! A great question.
Please share this info with all the killer mains so they can stop tunneling me for wearing these pants.
They just want a closer look! ๐