Missing all of my year 4 cakes and year 5 cakes were taken away from half my characters
I just noticed this. I'm a completionist so I hold onto anywhere between 2-10 of event items just to have them. I use the rest. I'm kind of irritated and wondering if anything can be done about this. Has this happened to anyone else?
Edit: weirdly enough it only effected my survivors. My killers still retained their cakes.
Comments
I think they just put them on the last offering page? Did you only check page 1?
with the most recent update, they have changed the order for event items/offerings to be displayed. Have you checked your inventory at the end instead of the beginning?
No I checked the last page. How would I know I had year 5 cakes on some if i didnt?
Then I think your best chance to get them back would be to contact support as they can look directly into your account? Don’t know if they are able to track items like that though
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
thanks will do