Problems with Mobile Team Queuing
Hi there, I was looking to see if I could get some help/ assistance please?
I am experiencing a weird issue where while I am teamed up with my friends (and we all ready up), the game shows the normal countdown timer but randomly one of my friends or I will be automatically pushed into a random game with other people? In other words we don't ever actually get to play with each other even though we are teamed up ;-;
I am not sure if it's a problem with our phones/games or if there are other people also experiencing the same thing? I would love to either get some feedback on what I can do to fix the problem or if it really is a game mechanics problem?
Just in general it's a real downer and makes everyone feel a bit meh...
P.S Just as a reminder this is just for the mobile DBD version >^<
Comments
This forum is for the core game, so PC & Console only. If you are having issues with DbD Mobile, I suggest you contact Support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/articles/4402244156948-What-is-Dead-by-Daylight-Mobile-