Has the Halloween event disappeared for any one else?
The main menu doesn't have the orange tornado anymore, and I can't access the event challenges.
Tagged:
Mod
The main menu doesn't have the orange tornado anymore, and I can't access the event challenges.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can’t check now for me but I don’t think it should just disappear?
have you restarted your game and maybe checked your game files (in Steam right click on your game in the library list and their under property’s should be an option)?
Still there for me as well.
Yes, I've restarted the game several times and I'm not playing on steam.
Weird stuff. Maybe reinstalling?
can you make a clip showing your game starting/that their is no event?
I guess you should make a support ticket for it?
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
The most recent patch has fixed the issue, but if you want to see I have pictures of it in a bug report I made.