No steam sale for Halloween?
Maybe I missed an announcement but will there be a steam sale for DLCs during this Halloween?
Bhvr always did that I think?
Maybe I missed an announcement but will there be a steam sale for DLCs during this Halloween?
Bhvr always did that I think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
According to the news on their website there should be a sale for all the platforms. Says to check your platform for details.
https://deadbydaylight.com/news/haunted-by-daylight-in-game-event
It's $20 now but I don't recall any sell ij their Halloween update. There is a free weekend at the end of October though
There will be one - I think it starts on the 19th? I remember seeing it, but the dates were different on all platforms.