DC penalty is turned back on
Not sure how I feel about this, servers are still unstable and apparently cheaters can force DCs on you
Not sure how I feel about this, servers are still unstable and apparently cheaters can force DCs on you
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wow. Finally, I can play again and not spend more time in the queue lobby than the actual game due to people leaving upon hearing my TR.
I understand why they may have just put them back on, the situation was beyond ridiculous to the point streamers were playing something else as every match had a DC. Who knows if the issue causing them to turn it off in the first place is fixed though, since we have had no communication unless I am missing something here?
Could be they don't want to give cheaters a heads up that some exploit is in the wild too... maybe one reason for the silence?
Well hopefully that means they fixed the frequent crashes.
As much as I hate to say it, it should only be turned back on once that has been addressed.
it hasn't, I've crashed AND had a cheater boot me
Nothings been fixed, still happening.
Oh dear, well they must have figured it was still worth putting penalties back on as the DC's were just out of control at this point. I have never seen it so bad, it wasn't even close to this bad before penalties even existed
Earn 2 pips.
3 survivors D/C I and depip, even with a sympathy hatch from killer.
Earn a pip.
Depip (from D/Cs)
Depip (from D/Cs)
Earn a pip.
Depip
Can we please just remove depip? Unless you D/C that is?
Well that sucks. I really hope they can get this sorted out soon.
I’ve yet to get booted out of a match by a hacker but I’m sorry to everyone who’s having to deal with this right now. It’s frustrating.
I crashed 3 times yesterday due to the game/servers. Unless that is fixed, please remove the penalties until this stops happening, BHVR.
Why do you care about pips?
I hope the person advocating for turning off the penalty enjoyed their time.
They can't it has been proven time and time again when they remove the penalties players abuse it forcing them to re enable it.
Some of us are still grinding out characters and perks. The monthly rank bonus is pretty huge for that.
Because 1m BP is nothing to sneeze at, especially right now.
Awesome. This means I can play survivor again.
OTOH, my game's been unstable since the event dropped and I might build up a DC penalty due to this.
Meh
I asked for this so often, and besides one or two peeps, everyone seems to agree that de-piping is a relict of the past that has no place in the current time, buuuuut BHVR won't budge on this matter, even though grades serve now no purpose besides up to 1 million BP once per month and should just be "a reflection of the time invested in the role that month and not skill".
Yeah well, I can't count the times how often I was one pip away from grading up, just to get three bad matches in a row and go back to start.
First game and I got a feng who decided to actively throw, because they didn't want to play. Not sure what's worse d/cing or the people who make it a point to throw the game.
You asked.
And meanwhile I just played a game as Oni where everytime I yried to use the Demon Dash Slam if I hit a pallet or Survivor I got launched backwards like Wesker popped in to say hi.
I did. Still meh.