I don't like this event
I only play 2 hours a day, I don't even have time to go through the new archive, and now, in order not to lose the opportunity to get event cosmetic outfits, I still have to go through them too. I just refuse to participate in this race, I don't want to and it's not fun.
Apparently, we were also given 75 levels of the archive, while not increasing the date for passing the rift, thanks to BHVR for not giving me a chance to go through it.
Comments
I'm pretty sure the additional levels of the archive were explicitly offered to people who complete the 70 levels in the first month and then twiddle their thumbs waiting for the next tome.
Your other points are completely correct though. If you don't think it's fun, don't let it poison your experience of the game because you're under pressure or just forcing yourself to play. It would only make your experience less fun and we don't want that :)
in fact, archives and events only repel me, but I'm sorry to lose the opportunity to get cosmetics, I'd rather not enter the game at all
They did increase the amount of time to complete the rift. We have 85 days to do 85 tiers.
Unless you're camped/tunneled out or totally destroyed in a match the challenges in the event tome each should only take one match each and if needed you can complete them over multiple matches, none require you to complete them in a single match. Minimum to get the 2 cosmetic pieces and 3 charms on first level of the event tome you only need to do 9 out of the 14 challenges, so all of one side you main plus 1 of the side you don't. You have 16 days left to do the event tome challenges which if you play 2 hours a day should be plenty of time.