Elodie's Afropunk outfit

Hello loves,


When is Elodie's Afropunk outfit coming to the store? I believe it was a previous community contest winner last year and it has been maybe a year since then or coming to close to it.


Thank you! Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Comments

  • We don’t really know when rift outfits come to the store. It’s supposed to be at least 6 months but I think a little over a year is the general time frame?

    though I think it’s very much confirmed that these community contest winners are coming to the store eventually and that they are (only) available with shards

  • @Mooks said:

    We don’t really know when rift outfits come to the store. It’s supposed to be at least 6 months but I think a little over a year is the general time frame?

    though I think it’s very much confirmed that these community contest winners are coming to the store eventually and that they are (only) available with shards

    Oh I see, okay that gives me some hope, thank you!

  • @Kumy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3233622#Comment_3233622

    Oh I see, okay that gives me some hope, thank you!

    I pairs really well with her frohawk, the afro bottom and top pieces and the frohawk head piece

  • It's been 2 years now. I know she has a new skin, but really, she doesn't have that many & I was hoping they'd focus on it, especially because it's her best outfit

  • waiting 2 years for her best skin.. most other rift outfits were released a year after?? This is a community-designed skin, it's kinda crappy (apparently s* word is too far... even though this is a mature game) to not allow people who weren't able to play during that rift to be able to get it.