Unusual amount of crashes
Yesterday and today I crashed a total of 3 times, with more probably coming soon.
At the same time I notice other players also dc'ing without a clear reason. DBD never crashed before so I am really curious what's going on.
I am playing on PC (Steam, Windows 10).
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
i've been crashing everytime on midwich. anyone else? even got a dc penalty....
i crashed today on dead dawg saloon, my friend also appears to have crashing issues.
i dced twice in the last week in games i was clearly winning and got a penalty for both its annyoing
For good measure, today I did not experience any crashes. I had verified the game files in Steam and also turned off the recording software (NVIDIA). I am not sure if this worked but so far, so good.
I have dced 5 times in the last week while playing killer making me lose games i was winning pleaase fix this itsw annoying AF
Do you guys crash like this?
https://youtu.be/E4d22nBrcpwno i crash mid game when doing actions like kicking gens or hooking survs and its more of a disconection to the end screen than a full crash but its very annoying
it has happened on multiple killers i play
when i dc again ill clip it and post here cause its def gonna happen again
Not quite, I get a black crash report screen with the unreal engine logo in the top left corner. "Our apologies for crashing amids your killing/surviving spree" is what it says.
Interesting. I crashed like what was shown in the video and it got fixed today so I can actually play. I was crashing every 3 mins
I get "disconnection from host" crashes where I get stuck just before the game crashes and it says that both myself and the killer DC'd.
Here I froze when I went to unhook my teammate, could only move camera around. Was stuck like this for about 30 seconds before game crashed.