How much time it last to answer
Greeting I would like to know how much time last to get a answer from DBD forum technicians by your experience.
I reported a "visual bug" on new skin of trickster and I had no answer still
Tagged:
Mod
Greeting I would like to know how much time last to get a answer from DBD forum technicians by your experience.
I reported a "visual bug" on new skin of trickster and I had no answer still
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is not a fixed time, however you posted your report during the weekend, which is why it hasn't received a confirmation yet.
Be patient and I'm sure your report will be collected.
Btw I can find my report despite i put it on favorites
It's here:
Found it thanks I like to see if people upvote it or not