Is it just me
Is it just me or is there way more tombstone Meyers lately? I have had 15 matches today with tombstone meyers.
Is it just me or is there way more tombstone Meyers lately? I have had 15 matches today with tombstone meyers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've seen a lot more than usual lately too
Process
It's Halloween and people want to play Michael.
Michael will increase
Michael is weak, so build with strong add-ons
More Michael with tombstone pieces
It's been like that for a while now. I don't think I've faced a normal Myers in 3 weeks.
I understand it's close to Halloween so lots of Meyers but OMG almost always tombstone Meyers lol. I still work on generators but still makes me paranoid as hell lol
I haven't seen a Myers in about a month so i think you took all mine
You can have them back lol. I'll gladly trade you for Nurse.
Skip it and go for a more fun trial.
I forgot to play Mikey! Might have to think up a sneaky speed build with a mirror
Every Myers either runs Tombstone or Infinite Tier 3 nowadays. It’s normal.
It's October, and Myers is probably the biggest horror icon that's associated with the upcoming holiday, and his tombstone add-on is his most powerful one.
blight rush go brrrrrrr
Yeah I have seen quite a few lately
Don't support DCing or hook suiciding.
Yeah I'm seeing a lot. I just put it down to the fact Halloween Ends is out. I do enjoy going against Myers but tombstone time and time again is getting a bit bland.
I can’t speak to add-ons but Meyers does have an above average pick rate at the moment on Nightlight as well. One factor might be Halloween Ends being out as well getting people in the mood to play him.
I was supporting the OP's ability to have fun vs a broken addon. Didn't specify how to do it other than leave.
Although technically I suppose they could've done nothing and the result would be the same.
I play from 9am PST to almost midnight with a couple breaks like dinner etc. I have a love hate relationship with this game.
There are, I hadn't seen any in months, and after the event I've gone against 5. One hit me on hook constantly after I went in a locker to prevent the mori.