Coulrophobia question

image.png

Does this perk work also on Survivors that are trying to heal downed Survivors? Does it make it more difficult / slower to pick up someone from the ground?

Comments

  • Yep, Cauldrophobia decreases the healing speed for downed survivors (if you try to get them up). But healing a downed survivor doesn't trigger skill checks, so the second part of the perk is kinda pointless against downed survivors.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CEGYTLO9KGGR/image.png

    Does this perk work also on Survivors that are trying to heal downed Survivors? Does it make it more difficult / slower to pick up someone from the ground?

    Yes but it dose not slow down recovery speed

  • @K139K05 said:

    Yep, Cauldrophobia decreases the healing speed for downed survivors (if you try to get them up). But healing a downed survivor doesn't trigger skill checks, so the second part of the perk is kinda pointless against downed survivors.

    Thank you! I was thinking about using it on Twins to deal with fast healing so I can pick up someone xD.

    Ohhh I didn't know you can't get skillchecks when you healing someone from the ground.

  • @K139K05 said:

    Yep, Cauldrophobia decreases the healing speed for downed survivors (if you try to get them up). But healing a downed survivor doesn't trigger skill checks, so the second part of the perk is kinda pointless against downed survivors.

    I think you can get skillchecks when healing someone from the ground because I remember not being able to pick someone up after getting an Autodidact regression skillcheck.