does off the record work against abilities
I've just been tunnelled by a plague so I directed straight towards her when i was unhooked with off the record active, she used her ability to down me and I went down? am i missing something here ?
I've just been tunnelled by a plague so I directed straight towards her when i was unhooked with off the record active, she used her ability to down me and I went down? am i missing something here ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It should work, maybe you registered several hits very fast and they chewed through the endurance, like when Leatherface hits someone, activates it and the next sweep downs them almost instantly.
When Plague uses her power, it fires an array of several discrete projectiles. It's possible to be hit with multiple if facing the stream head on.
Hitboxes look a little like this: