Next Killer Information or Lies.
I keep getting YouTube videos about the next Killer Perks and Survivor Perks. I was wondering if anyone had any information on them or if these guys are just spitting poison.
They kept saying the Killers perks are about exposing and screams. (Likely) while the Survivors get a perk that can cut them chucks of generator time. (This I feel is unlikely because it would break the game).
Does anyone know if that’s true? Or are these guys Just trying to start drama?
Comments
Probably just youtubers talking ######### to try and get views.
I hope so. I’m just worried about this next update. I don’t like the unbreakable base Kit idea. So any news about Survivors or Killers getting OP perks has be scared.
Yh it seems kinda dumb, it'll only benefit swfs although it would be nice to see a way of nerfing slugging builds because they suck to play against. I'm personally dreading the mori change.
Even if we did, we wouldn’t be allowed to talk about them, ‘cuz they’re leaked.