Please BHVR, consider changing map offerings

It's rly frustrating to get terrible maps like eyrie, badham, garden of pain, etc, IN A ROW, just because of map offerings. I know its not just me who want they removed, but if you guys want to keep them in the game, please consider making it like "increases the chance of getting this realm" by like 10%, so at least we have a chance of getting something else. There are many variety of maps in the game but people will only use offerings to abuse the OP ######### anyway... so imo its better let the fun of variety to the RNG!

Comments

  • @Okonar_ said:

    It's rly frustrating to get terrible maps like eyrie, badham, garden of pain, etc, IN A ROW, just because of map offerings. I know its not just me who want they removed, but if you guys want to keep them in the game, please consider making it like "increases the chance of getting this realm" by like 10%, so at least we have a chance of getting something else. There are many variety of maps in the game but people will only use offerings to abuse the OP ######### anyway... so imo its better let the fun of variety to the RNG!

    If you want that you should try using map offerings.

    Some people use them for advantage, some use them for necessity, and some use them for a change of pace.

    I know after 2 or 3 games in a row on RPD without offerings, I'm gonna use one just to get a different map.

    Also try playing scratched mirror Myers on shelter woods, now there's a wonderful experience.

  • Honestly I don't like map offerings either, forcing someone to play where they don't want to is bad, specially since some maps are just bad designed.

  • @Belzher said:

    Honestly I don't like map offerings either, forcing someone to play where they don't want to is bad, specially since some maps are just bad designed.

    Yea, if maps were more balanced I wouldn't mind.