Why does DBD Mobile get all the cool stuff
And we get RIFTS of the same outfit just recolored. I am tired of BHVR. I don't care if I am getting tunneled I just want to look cool while it's happening.
And we get RIFTS of the same outfit just recolored. I am tired of BHVR. I don't care if I am getting tunneled I just want to look cool while it's happening.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its Netease they make most of there money off of gacha and skins
its such a shame we will most likely not see a single one of these skins
Good question. Those outfits are awesome.
Skins are what people want. Every game is fashion endgame. SAD DAYS!
They Look so good :(
Who knows, its less likely then the normal DBDMobile skins but there is still a chance we get some of these. we have most of the dbd mobile exclusive skins allready
Hope so. Hope so.
That plague skin tho.
ive heard alongside they will be getting EXCLUSIVE RINGU COSMETICS! like a Ringu themed event. really lucky. i just want some content for my girl Sadako and mobile gets it to themselves big massive L.