Events Rewards Frustrating
Honestly, i like the idea around special tomes and other things, but, i think BHVR should make a special store during event with cosmetics for every original character. You collect "a special thing" in the trial and when you have any amount you can buy cosmetics or other reward in that "special store" ( during the event). Because the events are feel disappointed because we have just 12 rewards? 6 survivors and 6 killers. Noone "rewarders" i dont like them, so, for me, i dont want play so much. Why not make event like Halloween 2018 when you buy event cosmetics in a special store with rewards for every original character. A lot of people would have more interesting
Comments
They're giving away 10 free cosmetics, plus 2 full outfits that are awesome, plus 2 badass sets in the tome, plus a bunch of BP and rift fragments. I'm happy.
My only gripe is being able to steal Rift energy from one another. I understand it's for more interaction between killer and survivor, but it isn't panning out well from my experiences.
Why couldn't we have had "do X thing in a trial" and you get the cosmetic in post? That's what they did for the Masquerade thing. Why make it so complicated?
Probably just to try new methods without the foresight of how players would interact with these mechanics. I appreciate them experimenting with different styles of play for events to try to keep things fresh, but I gotta say that this isn't it.