Comments

  • Dying with 863 points really means that you haven't been able to run forward by trying to lose line of sight with her.

    A very good huntress can close a chase in 5 of less seconds tho. It depends also on the map.

  • @Bot_Salvo88 said:

    Dying with 863 points really means that you haven't been able to run forward by trying to lose line of sight with her.

    A very good huntress can close a chase in 5 of less seconds tho. It depends also on the map.

    It means i'm cursed by an eldritch horror to have literally every bad thing possible happen during a Huntress game.

    She always comes near my area 5 seconds after I spawn. I always try to stealth, but it literally doesn't matter because as soon as I turn any corner she's right there. I always go down instantly because every pallet in the area despawns and she never misses. I'm always unhooked right as she starts coming back and, shocker, she goes after me. With no DS. And often I hit stage 2 on the hook.

    This is every single time lately.

  • Yeah I get that too these couple of days. I never go full meta but now I feel forced to. I got DS, dead hard, off the record and adrenaline. It shouldn't be THAT hard to get a win ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

  • Show her your moves old man!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž I believe in ya!

  • Never underestimate her time to down. The fastest non-instadown downing potential in the game, point-blank M2 into M1/M2.

  • Ah, that's the second time I've said I love your build of Bill-esque ultra altruism, BILLD.


    But, there's always the possibility of helping more allies by surviving...how about Left-for-dead-hard?

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3230585#Comment_3230585

    It means i'm cursed by an eldritch horror to have literally every bad thing possible happen during a Huntress game.

    She always comes near my area 5 seconds after I spawn. I always try to stealth, but it literally doesn't matter because as soon as I turn any corner she's right there. I always go down instantly because every pallet in the area despawns and she never misses. I'm always unhooked right as she starts coming back and, shocker, she goes after me. With no DS. And often I hit stage 2 on the hook.

    This is every single time lately.

    You're playing the loudiest survivor in the game with a light color t shirt. There's no way you can stealth unless the killer has no headphones.