Ada.. strašnej bot.
I think it's a slavic language.
Google it means
strašnej bot- terrible shoe
@I_am_Negan said:Google it meansstrašnej bot- terrible shoe
@I_am_Negan said:
I would assume that bot would literally mean bot and it’s probably ‚terrible bot‘ as some people actually think calling a player a bot is an insult?
@Mooks said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3233852#Comment_3233852I would assume that bot would literally mean bot and it’s probably ‚terrible bot‘ as some people actually think calling a player a bot is an insult?
@Mooks said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3233852#Comment_3233852
Yeah when I googled it's just about bots.
Google translate strašnej bot meaning in English gave me terrible shoe.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Google it means
strašnej bot- terrible shoe
I would assume that bot would literally mean bot and it’s probably ‚terrible bot‘ as some people actually think calling a player a bot is an insult?
Yeah when I googled it's just about bots.
Google translate strašnej bot meaning in English gave me terrible shoe.