Survivor Height Comparison
So i was thinking that there is certain loops where the Killer cannot see certain Surivors because they are too small, which lead me to the question which survivor will be the strongest to main on. I didnt find anything that was reliant on the internet so i decided to do the height check myself. I only used the basic Skins for each Survivor and picked the smallest skin available. Obviously the Height will be different if you choose a different Skin.
Green Line = Feng Height ( smallest )
Blue Line = Jeff Height ( tallest )

Comments
I though bill would be bit taller. Jeff I know was biggest makes him also pretty easy to spot.
Now after playing Feng for a while i have to say it is kinda op being that small especially with a dark outfit on, because Feng is able to heal or crouch in some bushes and cannot be seen by the killer. Its not game breaking but it does give you an advantage in certain situations.
A good example where its op are the bushes on Grave of Glenvale. There is a loop in Raccoon City outside , upper floor where the exit gate is next to it where you can walk with Feng and not be seen over it and other Survivors would have to crouch to not be seen. This can be useful when the Killer is checking corners around the gen. I bet there is more of these kind of loops.
Also i have noticed when i have a lot of Distance to the Killer and walk across the Map i get seen less often with Feng. I feel like there is also the advantage against Range Killers where they have to aim more precisly even if the Hitbox is the same.
I used to play Jeff until the Iron Will nerf and P3 Jeff isnt as easy to spot as other Survivors, his very dark clothes and long hair blocking his neck (that bright patch of skin is what really stands out when someone is crouching in a bush or against a wall) make him very easy to meld against dark backgrounds or bushes as long as you are facing the wall, for a guy his size his base clothes/P3 are surprisingly stealthy as long as you are not injured.