Bloodpoint incentives
Is it me, or is there less bloodpoint incentives than normal. I get one match with 100% survivor BP incentive, then nothing for the rest of the time until i restart my game.
Is it me, or is there less bloodpoint incentives than normal. I get one match with 100% survivor BP incentive, then nothing for the rest of the time until i restart my game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a known bug right now. In the last patch notes.
Would be nice if killers ever got it but since its ment to be a 4:1 Ratio it hardly ever goes over and if it does its not for long
I don't know in which region you're playing, but here in EU I've seen pretty consistent +100% killer incentives every evening this week. But yeah in daytime you'll rarely see them !
They are bugged or must be, yesterday there were 100% BP Killer incentives and the queue was around 1 minute anyway.
Is there an ETA on when these will be fixed? They are there for one match and gone the rest of the time im in the game.