Mmm,so I guess prime rewards are Artifact rarity?
I guess I dont mind as I now have multiple artifact rarities in my collection now,but lol. Thought it was reserved.
I guess I dont mind as I now have multiple artifact rarities in my collection now,but lol. Thought it was reserved.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, that confuses me. Past Prime rewards are still purple/green rarity. I wonder if they originally intended to release the Trickster's missing mask some other way.
Perhaps
More like the previous items were intended to be available in the store/rifts as normal and were instead thrown on Prime.
Well, yeah, that's evident given that they're all part of either a shop set or a character's release outfits (or in one case, a really delayed St. Patty's Day charm), but I wonder what makes this one different. Was it intended to be Prime, or was it intended to be something more exclusive and that's why it's got the artifact rarity?
On a side note: great, more trickster cosmetics, way to remind us that that abomination is still in the game
cancelled tourney rewards? idk
I think we're really need to ask the team what's up with all those cosmetics debacles those last few weeks in their next Q&A.
A mask that its not what its on the prime twitch image.His lower hair part is purple but his upperpart is brown,in the twitch image is fully brown, also on crescendo video.
Already reported the "bug" or more likely someone forgot to paint that part due to rush I suppose
i really want to see stats based on my mmr personally and solo queue vs swf