Map Tier List

Decided to make another map tier list cause I felt it was time for another one.

my-image (3).png


Comments

  • .. so out of curiosity, how did deaddog end up at top?

  • Your tier list feels pretty random, ngl.

  • @Rulebreaker said:

    .. so out of curiosity, how did deaddog end up at top?

    I find it to be one of the most fair maps in the game for both sides. the center starts pretty strong for Survivors but, the killers can make it better for them, then the open field near the hangman's is very good for killers cause a lot of weak pallets, and then the other side of the map is pretty good for survivors.

  • @Norhc said:

    Your tier list feels pretty random, ngl.

    Exactly why I never care for tier lists.

  • torment terrible but rotten is meh?

    garden of joy only being meh

    want to delete ARP, suffo and sanctum of wrath?

    hawkins is a good map?

    bloodlodge is terrible?


    this tier list feel all over the place and lack consistency, I know we all have our own personal opinions, but this feel all pretty random

    may I ask what killers you main?

  • It's sad how many maps in this game are free wins for survivor if they're the least bit sentient

  • @Rise432 said:

    torment terrible but rotten is meh?

    garden of joy only being meh

    want to delete ARP, suffo and sanctum of wrath?

    hawkins is a good map?

    bloodlodge is terrible?

    this tier list feel all over the place and lack consistency, I know we all have our own personal opinions, but this feel all pretty random

    may I ask what killers you main?

    This is mainly what I enjoy playing on when I play both sides. Killers I main are Wraith and Wesker mostly but, I try to play all the killers if possible.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    How is the map with some of the worst loop design and an unhealthy abundance of breakable walls at the top.

    It's really not that Dead Dawg feels pretty balanced for both sides imo.