Can't find Halloween 2022 Cosmetics

I finished one of my games stating I had 12/12 cosmetics unlocked by I can't seem to find my Yun Jin Lee's. I tried restarting the game too. I made sure to play a couple of other games in which I deposited all 30 void energy and still I don't have her Skeleton Shirt

image.png


Comments

  • The screenshot is of Yui, not Yun-Jin. Can you check Yun-Jin's cosmetics please?

  • I'm having the same issue it says i got 12/12 cosmetics and doesn't give me any other more but i am still missing Yui Kimura t-shirt

  • @Sombrinha said:

    I'm having the same issue it says i got 12/12 cosmetics and doesn't give me any other more but i am still missing Yui Kimura t-shirt

    there isn't a Yui shirt in the in-game cosmetics. There's a skeleton shirt for Yun Jin shirt but not Yui.

  • Yui's cosmetics are rewards in the Rift