Login rewards
Did anyone got 20k bp yesterday and 5 rift fragments today?
I was t18 with 7/10 and I still am.
Did anyone got 20k bp yesterday and 5 rift fragments today?
I was t18 with 7/10 and I still am.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope didn't get any reward yesterday.
Then again, i haven't played for a year ๐
Same for me, it's really annoying
...there were login rewards?
I haven't received any log in rewards. Logged in 10 mins ago to check and nothing.
I didn't get the 20k BP yesterday.
No obvious notification at least.Restarted the game and got them.
Oh, so there are.
i didnt get anything today or yesterday
Hello, we are aware that players didn't get the login rewards yesterday (todays are going out), we've put the 20k BP reward as a login reward until the end of the Event, so anyone who logs in within that time will get this particular reward.
Do you know what time the daily reset is for log in rewards? Like will it be 12pm ET for the rest of the event?
I have a cat and a dog
What even are the daily rewards? Sorry if I missed them out >.<
Should be 11am ET
Nooooooooooooo!!!!! ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
I only have 2 cats no dogs.