Hook Skins
I think it'd be neat
I think it'd be neat
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I. I don't need a pair of eyes staring at me while on hook. already got bubba for that :)
slay tho
Instead of SLAY.... I think I slaughtered....
I don't draw
I mean the base idea is really good. I always liked to face phead cause I love the cage it's just some variations that makes games a bit less stale in my mind.
There is so much you could do starting from simple things like the awesome looking hooks we had on the stranger things map that still are hooks to stuff that maybe isn't looking like a hook at all.
Maybe copie pheada cage but turn it into a normal cage standing on the ground. An iron maiden would be awesome to
I wish hooks were tied to the killers instead of the maps.
We could have gotten hook versions for all the killers that are without a map.