Is This Reportable?
I just had a match against someone playing Nurse, they were a TTV and they were pretty damn good... the issue is that I am at bedrock MMR (see my recent post about being stuck in MMR Hell) since I got a new account since I moved from Console to PC. Finding someone like this should be dang near impossible when as survivor Im paired with/against people who basically just got the game.
When going through their VODs, I noticed something. Their character's were different levels in different VODs (like a character will magically have a lower level/prestige than before), as well as their account and devotion level seemed to change every stream. Which made me come to the realization. This person ONLY plays Nurse with new accounts to face brand new players then once they account hits a certain MMR level, when the game suddenly becomes difficult for them, they get a new account and start again.
Is this reportable? Is there anything that can be done about this?
Comments
you can just sink yourself without getting new account.
They were Account Level 37 Devotion 3 one stream, and their most recent stream they are Level 56 Devotion 1. You cannot lower your Account and Devotion Level. You can only create new accounts.
I mean, even if they smurfing its not a big deal, cos you can do it without getting new account.
I don't think smurfing is reportable unfortunately I could be wrong