Are The Incentives Working Properly?
So I’ve noticed since the Tuesday update that Survivor would be at 100%, so I play a few games then see it’s at nothing. So I go out to the main screen thinking I would then see some on Killer, but it isn’t showing any Incentive on either. Fair enough, it must be pretty balanced.
But I was playing later that evening and this happened again, I restarted my game and then 100% was on Killer (which it normally is late at night in Europe).
So, today each time it went off both I tested it and every single time the 100% shows back up after restart. This has happened several times today for me. I have played the role with the incentive and it does get rewarded. Just annoying to have to keep restarting my game after every two or three games to get the incentives to show back up.
Edit to say I am on PS5
Comments
I thought I had read that there is a goofy bug where it'll not give incentives for either side and restarting will fix it.
However, now I can't find that thread/post so maybe I made it up but I'm pretty sure I didn't make that up...
Probably...
Maybe...
.....I think
Same for me on xbox have to restart after every game to get it back.
Same for me on PS4. Curious to test (you prolly already did) if it's just a graphics error. Like are you still getting bloodpoint incentives when it's not there and it's supposed to be? probably not just curious. But yeah so far i thought i was crazy then I noticed the pattern.
Current confirmed bug: Visuals of the incentives are hard bugged sometimes and wont show anything.
When I open the game the incentive is there but literally after one game it's gone.
So deffo a known bug then? I just can’t find any official details about it.