Thank you Mr. Deathslinger!

I know he probably won't read this but it was a nice feel good moment.

No gens done 3 hooks on RPD. Managed to get 15 void energy and unhooked as the killer was coming around. No choice as the hooked one was about to go to struggle.

I took the hit and ran. Got a pallet stun and had nothing else. And then I saw the rift. Figuring I was going to go down anyway I started depositing my energy.

Deathslinger came up to me and then waited for me to finish before proceeding to down me. I appreciated it and did manage to get my 30 energy for the game.

Unfortunately he was cross-platform so there was no way to thank him for his kindness. So on the off chance he is a forum member I will say thank you! Or if nothing else just thought I'd share some positivity.

Comments

  • It's nice when peeps do that. Last night I had a killer wait to hook me before I collected my pink glyph.

  • Yh I'll usually let survs do glyphs or cleanse totems before I knock them lol.

  • @csandman1977 said:

    I know he probably won't read this but it was a nice feel good moment.

    No gens done 3 hooks on RPD. Managed to get 15 void energy and unhooked as the killer was coming around. No choice as the hooked one was about to go to struggle.

    I took the hit and ran. Got a pallet stun and had nothing else. And then I saw the rift. Figuring I was going to go down anyway I started depositing my energy.

    Deathslinger came up to me and then waited for me to finish before proceeding to down me. I appreciated it and did manage to get my 30 energy for the game.

    Unfortunately he was cross-platform so there was no way to thank him for his kindness. So on the off chance he is a forum member I will say thank you! Or if nothing else just thought I'd share some positivity.

    I'll always try to do this.