Bhvr Account: Stadia process isn't loading to steam
I linked my stadia account and my steam account but I don't get the progress from stadia on my steam account.
Does that take a while or do I have to do something else?
I linked my stadia account and my steam account but I don't get the progress from stadia on my steam account.
Does that take a while or do I have to do something else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Please review the Stadia Closure FAQ on Support, as they do cover the issues currently with cross progression about a known issue, and a planned fix. Thank you!
But I don't know if it's a issue or not. I just want to know if it takes a bit for the data to Transfer or not
Right now the ability to merge progression is not available - this will be fixed prior to the end of the year.